Vacancy: Business Development ManagerPosted: February 15th, 2018
Isoclad are looking to hire a Business Development Manager. You can view the advert here:
Based in the North East but delivering nationally, Isoclad are the largest independent manufacturer of insulated panels and ancillaries in the UK. Part of the £7.5 million composite panel manufacturing group, you will be joining a very successful team, who are experiencing strong growth both in the UK and in overseas markets.
We currently have an exciting new vacancy for a driven and motivated Business Development professional. The successful candidate will focus on developing new accounts, together with managing existing client accounts across our composite panel division.
Business Development Manager Role:
Through actively seeking out new sales opportunities and developing both pipeline and speculative business, you will be an integral part of the sales and marketing team. Alongside your sales responsibilities, you will be able to offer technical and project management support to the sales process, from specification and pre-qualification of sales to preparing quotations, and tracking of enquiries and orders through to delivery.
Occasional visits to customer sites may be required.
Daily telephone and email communication with our customers while building a good rapport with our internal production planning and engineering teams, to ensure we continually meet and exceed customer expectations.
The role is office-based in North Shields.
You will be enthusiastic and experience in the bid and tendering processes together with technical drawing reading skills would be advantageous.
This position would ideally suit someone in an Engineering or Construction Project Sales Environment.
Knowledge of our target industries; Modular Construction, High Fire Risk Environments, Cold Storage, Clean Rooms, and Spray Booths would be advantageous.
A flexible and adaptable attitude is essential.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate you have the following skills and experience:
- Technical sales background (preferably mechanical) in a B2B environment.
- Drive and desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Be a self-starter who is confident and enthusiastic.
- Experience of working accurately under pressure, prioritising your own workload, and excellent attention to detail.
- IT literate and good working knowledge of industry technology.
- Effectively use questioning and listening techniques in order to establish customer requirements.
- Competitive Salary with company-wide bonus scheme in place.
- We will consider both full time and part time candidates for this position.
- Our full time working week is 37.5 hours, with a finish time of 1.30 on Friday.
Due to our niche range of product, full training will be provided.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com