We’re looking for an account manager: Come work for Isoclad!Posted: March 5th, 2019
Based in the North East but delivering nationally, Isoclad is the largest independent manufacturer of insulated panels and ancillaries in the UK.
Isoclad’s growing sales office is recruiting an additional Account Manager to create and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with Isoclad’s current and future customers. Your role will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities while working closely alongside our business development and marketing departments.
- Developing strong relationships with customers while offering exceptional customer service
- Answer client queries and work to overcome challenges.
- Actively seek out and identify new business opportunities among existing and prospective customers
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including business development, marketing, project management and planning) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Update Sales and Manufacturing Software with utmost accuracy.
- Process customer quotations and sales orders.
- Work towards specified sales targets
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of reading and interpreting construction drawings would be of real interest
- This position may require occasional travel.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Sales and Marketing Manager, Kim Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org