Introducing CUSTOMCLAD: Customised Composite PanelsPosted: September 27th, 2017
Isoclad are immensely proud to be able to introduce their new service: Customclad customised composite panels.
As the UK’s largest independent composite panel manufacturer, we have been working on ways that Isoclad can further meet the design and build specifications of each and every customer by offering customised composite panels.
Our Customclad service has been developed to meet the growing requirement for customised panels across the data, storage, and modular build fields.
Unlike many traditional UK composite panel manufacturers who supply panels suited to their own production capacity, customers are now able to choose from a range of cores, including Rockwool® and PIR, while specifying apertures to be cut into the panels to allow for doors, windows, hatches etc.
Customised Composite Panels Service – Benefits of using Customclad:
- All panels are manufactured to the ISO 9001 quality assurance system.
- Save a significant amount of installation time
- Panels come with a design specification guarantee meaning every panel is manufactured faultlessly, every time.
- Reduce costs for removing on-site waste
- Choose from our full range of composite panel cores including Rockwool®, Nestaan and Styrofoam.
- Remove associated health and safety issues
- Apertures cut to any size or shape
- Specify specialist features
Customclad Custom Laminating
Together with our Customclad service we also have the availability of a laminating service, too, which means customers no longer have to think within the ‘usual constraints’ associated with composite panels.